भारतीय रेलवे में तकनीकी कर्मचारियों के लिए पदों के वितरण का प्रतिशत को संशोधित करने के लिए रेलवे बोर्ड सहमत हो गया है |
तकनीकी कर्मचारियों के लिए पदों की संशोधित वितरण :
|2.||तकनीशियन (Gr. I)||Rs. 2800||44%||51%|
|3.||तकनीशियन (Gr. II)||Rs. 2400||20%||08%|
|4.||तकनीशियन (Gr. III)||Rs. 1900||20%||15%|
आदेश शीघ्र ही जारी किये जायेगे। संशोधन की प्रभावी तिथि 01.09.2016 दी गई है | यह फेडरेशन की पूरे रेलवे बोर्ड के साथ दिनांक 22.07.2016 की चर्चा का नतीजा है
Letter No. 2016/E(LR)II/1/7 dt. 22.07.2016
Sub: Meeting with Federations on Charter of Demands submitted in connection with Strike (since deferred).
A meeting of the Federations (AIRF & NFIR) with full board was held on 22.07.2016 in regard to the issues relating to charter of demands given in the strike notice. After detailed deliberations on the demands for merger of Tech-I GP 2800 and Tech-II GP 2400, the following decisions were taken:-
- The administration clarified that merger of Tech-I and II was not within the competence of Ministry of Railways;
- With a view to address the long standing grievances of Technical staff, which is being pursued by Federations and also figured in the Charter of Demand for Strike, it was agreed to redistribute the percentage of various grades of Technician (except S&T) through cadre restructuring exercise exercise;
- The existing and the revised percentage distribution for Technical staff (except S&T) will be as follows:
S.No. Post Grade Pay Previous Percentage Revised Percentage 1. Master Crafts Man (MCM) Rs. 4200 16% 26% 2. Technician Grade I Rs. 2800 44% 51% 3. Technician Grade II Rs. 2400 20% 08% 4. Technician Grade III Rs. 1900 20% 15%
- The revised percentage was agreed to by both the federations and it was agreed that the cadre restructuring will be effective from 01.09.2016.
- The Federations further requested that the issue of merger of Tech. Gr. I & II in GP 2800 may be vigorously pursued.
The signed copy of above letter no 2016/E(LR)II/1/7 dated 22.07.2016 is attached herewith