Railway board has issued orders vide Railway Board Esstt. No. 12/2012 on Inter-Railway Comprehensive Transfer Policy with Exemption from 5 Years Service Condition in following Cases –
Transfers sought on mutual exchange basis;
Transfers sought on spouse ground;
Railway servants who are care-givers to a disabled child and
Physically handicapped Railway Servants.
Railway Board Esstt. (RBE) Order No. – 12/2017
Railway Board Letter No. E(NG)I-2015/TR/20 dated 10.02.2017
Sub: Comprehensive Transfer Policy – Exemption from 5 Years Service Condition.
Ref: railway Board’s letter no. E(O)III-2014/PL/05 dated 31.08.2015
Attention is invited to para (xi) of Board’s letter referred to above on the above subject wherein it was stated that in the case of non-gazetted Railway employees, no inter-railway transfer requests will be considered till completion of five (05) years of joining railway.
2. References have been received from Zonal Railways seeking clarifications in connection with the condition of five years, particularly its applicability to requests for transfers sought on mutual exchange basis, on spouse basis etc. Both the staff Federations viz. AIRF and NFIR have also raised this issue. the matter has accordingly been considered by the competent authority and, in partial modification of Board’s letter referred above, it has now been decided that the following categories of transfers in the case of non-gazetted staff will be exempted from the condition of a minimum of five (05) years service:-
- Transfers sought on mutual exchange basis;
- Transfers sought on spouse ground;
- Railway servants who are care-givers to a disabled child and
- Physically handicapped Railway Servants.
3. Other terms and conditions governing such transfers remain unchanged.
For more information read the PDF file attached below:
What conditions must be for mutual transfer
Depends on which mutual u r looking for . i.e. same division, inter divn or inter zone
My designation is tech- ||| carpenter.can i mutual with tech-||| fitter