Railway board has issued RBE No. 112-2017 vide No. E(P&A)I-2017/SP-1/WS-1 dated 30.08.2017Implementation of recommendations of Seventh Central Pay Commission accepted by the Government- relating to grant of PCO Allowance to staff of Production Control Organization.
Details of Railway Board Esstt. Circular (RBE 112-2017)
Sub: Implementation of recommendations of Seventh Central Pay Commission accepted by the Government- relating to grant of PCO Allowance to staff of Production Control Organization.
Consequent upon the decisions taken by the government on the
recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission relating to revision of allowances, the President is pleased to revise the rates of PCO Allowance as under:
Section Engineers and Sr. Section Engineers in level 7 in the Pay Matrix (VII CPC) ——– 6% of Basic Pay
Non-supervisory staff and Jr. Engineers up to level 6 in the Pay Matrix (VII CPC) ——- 12% of Basic Pay
2. The revised rates of allowance shall be admissible with effect from the 151 July, 2017.
3. All other terms and conditions envisaged in Board’s letter Nos. PC-IV/86/SP/1 dated 16.10.1989, PC-IV/89/SP/2 dated 28.03.1990 and PC-IV/89/SP/2 dated 31.05.1991 shall remain unchanged.
4. The PCO Allowance will not be reckoned for any benefit such as DA, HRA, CCA, pension, gratuity and fixation of pay on promotion.
5. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
6. Please acknowledge receipt.
Copy of Railway Board Esstt. Orders RBE 112-2017 is attached here: